Monday, November 2, 2015

Press on

13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. - Philippians 3:13-14

As Paul writes this, we can and should join with him in the goodness that God is readily making available to all his children!

We can and should FORGET THE PAST, and PRESS ON!

How many of us have read Jeremiah 29:11?  But how many of us believe it? How many of us know that because of what Jesus Christ has done that we are reconciled back to God and can now call Him Father?!

So to keep it simple, almost silly, but true,  do you remember Simon Says?  "If Simon said it you can do it", well God said it, so you can do it, because He will do it through you.

Forget the past and press on!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment