Monday, August 5, 2013

Worship and its Blessings

Along with reading my Bible I have also just finished a book about the Wesley Brothers called Anatomy of Conversion, them being the "founders of Methodism, Methodists" One thing that I particularly liked and I feel is worth noting is their dedication to worship(writing, singing with others, leading others to and through worship, etc.) With that being said, I too feel as though there are countless... songs, even just verses that truly speak Gods Word and blessing. For those that have known me any amount of time I listen to any and all Christian music, tonight I wanted to share a verse from a "Christian rapper". Which per my opinion, I find redundant, because the majority of all songs rhyme, it's just that "rappers", at least Christian ones use a different heavy beat, but I digress. If you have read this far, below is the quote, I pray you agree and enjoy. Blessings

"Worship is my weapon, hands up when I'm stressin', 'cuz I prayed hard and I stay down and it's 'bout time for my blessin'"- Kaleb Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment