Monday, June 16, 2014

Just Because

I told my sons tonight that I loved them, "Just because"  I usually say it in passing, and now even in text messages, but tonight I also told them that I loved them "Just because".  They hadn't done anything special, in fact I would go so far as to say that they did nothing special today.  I am not saying that that is a bad thing, it could be, and yet I made it a point to say I loved them simply because I can.  As their father I am able and willing to speak into their life my love towards them...Maybe you didn't have a mother or father that said " I love you...just because" but know this God our Father DOES say this, He does tell you, and he went above and beyond by showing you and I as well, just because He could.  He did, He does, and He will continue to do so.  The question is are listening, moreover do you believe me? do you believe Him? believe His word?  I pray that you do.  He loves you, and He is telling you now, " Just because".

No comments:

Post a Comment