Monday, June 23, 2014

What am I doing?

I have been pondering this question at great lengths, and yet have not come up with a definitive answer.  Now that may sound weird, but stick with me, there is a lot that I would like to do, that I would love to do, but again the question rears its ugly head as if I am arguing with myself; "What am I doing?!"  Any of you reading this feel the same?  If you do, this is what I am doing while I wait, and although the answer may sound too easy, to simple I know that it is right, and it is this...PRAY.  Diligently seek His face, His presence and await your answer.  Let us PRAY, consider what we are doing, what we want to do, what we are called to do, and until we are moved to do it, called to do it, or given other orders, let us PRAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment