Sunday, January 13, 2013

He can and will judge you. You ready?

I heard someone say "only God can judge me" and that's true, and it's not for me to condemn anyone, yet my question (internally, unless they ask me) is always this; "when God does judge you, and He will, do you even know what he's looking at? What he's looking for?" I have had to ask myself this question, and do you want to know what the answer is? Biblically speaking? "He knows you" you're const...antly growing closer to Him, listening, obeying, saying and doing His will, it is not that those "things" save us, but those "things" are a result of you and I growing closer to him, with him. So yes, only God can judge you, but the real question then becomes "does He know you?" If you're not sure, I can tell you this, He does love you, and He does want to know you, and you Him... I pray this challenges some, makes others go to God and ask, and finally encourages believers on the security of their salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment