Sunday, January 20, 2013

What are you reading?

This is not a direct attack on anyone or any "good book", but why do I hear of people devoting so much time to "good books" rather then the "best book(Gods book)?" If you know me at all, you know I am an avid reader, but the Bible is what I spend the most time reading, studying, learning from. Do I use other biblical helps? Of course, but not as the gospel truth, and then try to use the Gospel Tr...uth to supplement what I read...again if this upsets some, I'm sorry. I myself had to come to this strong reality. "What do I read more?" Good books? Or the "Best book(Gods book)?" I hope this encourages and challenges at the same time as it does me...I humbly ask for prayers once again, even as I pray for Gods love, grace, peace, and mercy would be multiplied to you, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment