Sunday, January 13, 2013

Still not sleeping

Can't sleep? I came across this and wanted to share with those in need: "We should (think over and over again) Meditate, on the Lord and the things of God (as taught in the Bible) as (we) go to bed. David testified, "I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for (you), LORD, only make me dwell in safety" (Psalm 4:8). The peace of God allows us to sleep. How do we get this peace?" For all in...tents and purposes, long story short, PRAYER. Talk to God, listen, ask if there is a disconnect, praise His name, thank Him for your life, blessings, etc. Honored time with Him is not wasted time, and don't you think that spending time with Him that He would give you back your needed rest? More importantly His peace and comfort? Of course He will. This is my prayer for anyone reading this.(and also myself and wife) amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment