Sunday, January 20, 2013

I challenge you(and me)

The following quote is one if the most challenging to me personally that I've ever read that's not directly from the bible, but it grounded and rooted in biblical truth. Are you ready?!

"If your heart takes more pleasure in reading (stories), or watching TV, or going to the movies, or talking to friends( about trivial things), rather than just sitting alone with God and embracing Him, sharing Hi...s cares and His burdens, weeping and rejoicing with Him, then how are you going to handle forever and ever in His presence? You'd be bored to tears in heaven, if you're not ecstatic about God now!"

There's more I would add, but I must pray, study, and work through this first. I pray you do the same. Allow God to move upon your heart so that He may take first place in your life that He has provided you.

No comments:

Post a Comment