Sunday, February 24, 2013

Not me anymore

People are genuinely surprised when they hear of certain things I said or did in the past, that when I sympathize with them I too know of their struggles, troubles, and angst even towards themselves. Is it really so shocking? What a beau...tiful testimony to share and to be. Not that I have achieved perfection(my wife will tell you that) but glory to God I am growing closer to Him every day, and not in word only, but it deed also. The beauty of relationship with Him and not just religion with him is that in law there is no growth, no room for error, while in relationship, growth is the determining factor that is urged and encouraged, we too, with God because of his son, are in that relationship. And although these are just posts I do hope that those of you ho read these are drawing closer o Him daily, growing in godliness and holiness, and sharing Him with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment