Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Father and His children

Sorry for the late update, but it is for good reason and will serve as a wonderful metaphor? Analogy? In any case I am late posting because I have spent the last hour just being with my son as he built with Legos. As a father just I just loved being wanted to be around for no other reason but to just be there, be close, enjoy what he was doing with him. Our Heavenly Father is the same way, now ...I do not try to cheapen the fact that he would get pleasure without us, but the mere fact that some of his children do truly just want to be in His presence, the very reason his son died for them, for you, for me...not to sound too cliche but "priceless". I pray that you and I would spend more time with Him if for no other reason but to just draw closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment