Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Christian life

The Christian life has more effective power for holy living because of the Holy Spirit, then trying to do good works by following the Law ever can. Ever. While "The Law tells people what to do, it does not give the will or power to do it. ...Thus we are only condemned by it. But Gods spirit can and will provide the necessary power and motivation to accomplish His will. This is freedom from condemnation and recognition of Gods grace, separating us to Him...it is my hope and prayer that these humble words bring more insight in to Gods loving arms. There is now no condemnation to those that are in Christ.

I did finally update lovethelordchurch.blogspot.com yesterday and I am still patiently hoping and praying also for comments, encouragements, questions and any form of help that would be willing to join on helping me spread the good news of the gospel. I would love to create or have an official website or something twitter wise, again any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated, just message me, thanks, and blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment