Sunday, February 3, 2013

Remind me again

I had the most encouraging moments this morning with a coworker this morning, and she will probably never know what kind of impact it had had on me. She said "something must be going on, I can always tell by your posts". That may not seem like much to some but it was so reassuring to me to hear someone reflect on the dramatic change that has taken place in my life, with all glory given back to Go...d. She knows that when I post it is always scripture based, it is where I find my answers, find my strength and receive comfort and peace. Only God can and does show himself in such a way that others can't help but to notice. I am Sorry I didn't update this morning we have had a lot of family issues going on, but what a testimony of Gods faithfulness and goodness despite the "bad things" that are happening to our loved ones. Whatever you may be one through, or your family and friends, God is still good, loving and faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment