Sunday, February 17, 2013

Say what you mean, live what you say

If I wrote something cliche, whether to make others feel good or sympathize and feel sorrow I would only be presenting what I thought "they" would like. But as weird as it sounds I want to leave a legacy for others, not for them to latch o...n to, but rather take as an example as to what a Godly man should be like. I do not hide my faults nor do I parade my short comings for others, yet when appropriate and necessary I share the wisdom I have learned with them for others by the word of God. If I can, lord willing, I will live a life worthy to be called a good husband, father, son, friend, coworker...please forgive me when I stumble, keep me humble if ever I am praised, and most of all I pray you see God in me, and draw closer to Him.

I hope that you too will join me in this walk, and while trials and tribulations may come, we can have peace and even joy in The Lord whom guards and protects our very lives, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment