Sunday, April 14, 2013

3 John

A quick bible study; after reading 3 John...a personal letter, the shortest book, and the only one that doesn't state the names "Christ" or "Jesus". Yet even with those said qualities, the underlying theme of Christ being glorified is ever... present. In fact at the conclusion of the letter we find that the author had "much more to write, but that he would rather say them face to face". Why is this so important? In my humble opinion I believe it shows how we as believers need to be understood when we have matters to discuss based on what God says on a particular subject, and not just "heard" or in this case "read". There are many things I would love to say and discuss on Facebook, but I would rather say them personally. If you ever have questions, comments or concerns please don't ever hesitate to ask me personally, I would love to help in any way that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment