Sunday, April 21, 2013

Called out by a friend

I got "called out" by a friend today at work. I said something that contradicted what I usually post and say. When I say "called out" it was a good thing! It would have been wrong of her as a good godly women to continue in saying something that doesn't honor God. But do I slip, sin, make a blatantly bad choice and don't guard my mouth I was openly rebuked and I had to immediately address what... I said. I'm sorry, I'm not perfect. That's not an excuse for me to keep sinning, or for anyone else, but who has been guilty of such?! I pray that you who are reading this have true Christian friends that when they see you slip, or hear you, that they will lovingly tell so. Then if and when it does happen, don't make excuses, humble yourself and repent...restore the glory that God should be getting through your words and actions...See More
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment