Sunday, April 21, 2013

Let me remind you

Last night I posted the qualities that we should strive for found in 2 Peter 1:5-7, so tonight I want to just quickly post what follows in verse 12

"Therefore I intend always to remind you of these qualities, though you know them and are established in the truth that you have."

I find it the most opportune time to remind others, even myself of these words. It can be difficult to remain steadf...ast, endure, be patient when you see and hear of so much hurt and pain, wondering "how?" and "why?" But then to say "still I will love and trust in you God". Only he can provide peace in times like these, and then use his children to share his love. Maybe your life hasn't been shaken to the core like those of Boston and West, yet still your life and its issues and problems are worth noting...BUT remember Gods goodness, his truth, grace, peace, love and mercy in your life, and through your life...

No comments:

Post a Comment