Sunday, April 14, 2013

I don't care where I go...

"I care not where I go, or how I live, or what I endure so that I may save souls. When I sleep I dream of them; when I awake they are first in my thoughts.". -David Brainerd

That quote is what I aspire to actually do, not speak of doing and then only live vicariously through this medium...I do feel that way, I truly do. I desire to see all my friends and family come to know Christ as I have grow...n to know Him, continuing I grow with Him. To have peace, love, joy and a hope. That's why I post, that's why I speak, that's why I pray, but there is still so much more. It reminds and quickens to my mid the words "I could sing of your love forever". Will you join with me? I hope and pray that you do, that you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment