Sunday, April 7, 2013

Just pray

I find myself at times concerned that what j am praying for is too big to ask for, not necessarily too big for God, but my expectations? My hope is hindered by the outrageousness, the audacity for me to even ask. At other times the opposite seems also as disturbing in my mind, is what I am praying about too small for God to be bothered by my pettiness? In both cases I am wrong! I have no shame... in sharing that because I believe at times you the reader, my friends, have felt the same. This brings up the very reason for this post, and it is twofold; first we have been reconciled so that we can pray, and second, as many of you have heard, we are not to live by are feelings, as in this case of prayer and whether or not what we as know too big or too small. So pray, ask big, ask small, you now have access to the throne of grace...God our father is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment