Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Spirit of the Lord

The spirit of The Lord, the Holy Spirit, will cause you the believer to grow in His word, to thrive spiritually, and to increase in God graces, graces that are victorious against destructive fruits/deeds of the flesh. (Paraphrased from a mortification of sin in believers by John Owen). As I have read this book, supplemental to my bible I find myself all the more humbled, and in awe of the grace Go...d has constantly provided me, undeserved, even at times unknowingly by me...I discover the need to apologize to others (mom our discussion is coming) friends and family, anyone that at any point by my actions I have led astray or worse still not reflected Gods goodness, BUT!!! Gods not through with me yet!!! And if you humble yourself too, your apologies to Him and others isn't a sorrowful moment, but a joyous one of restore on of fellowship with Him and others! Glory!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment