Sunday, April 14, 2013

Opinions and Facts

I don't make the bible fit my opinions and then masquerade them as facts, but rather I take Biblical truth and take any opinions I might have and test them against that truth and present that to myself and others. Opinions come and go in an instant, but the Word of God has stood for generations, how silly it is that we so quickly forget the foundation that has been in place since the beginning to... justify current trends and opinions. I myself am guilty of this in many areas, but as my ignorance is brought to light in view of the Word I am constantly trying to humble myself and help others along the way. This is also why I pray that these posts as simple as they maybe will help someone, anyone, everyone possible draw closer to God, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment