Monday, August 20, 2012

Begin with a prayer

How could you possibly start today off wrong if your began it in prayer? To clear your mind and soul of the wrong you did, and did suffer yesterday, to humbly ask for, and believe in a better day today, and to give thanks above all else for the breath to enjoy your God given life. I know I've spoken on prayer before, but I don't believe I stressed just how important it is, how wonderful it is, n...
ot of how effective it can be. All three of those things working together, bringing you closet to God, to others, and instill hope to your very soul, even my words now will not do it justice. I only hope and now pray that you too will seek an audience with God, pour our your heart and begin to truly live a joyful life with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment