Sunday, August 26, 2012

Choose how to start your day

"For Christians the beginning of the day should not be burdened and oppressed with besetting concerns for the day's work. At the threshold of the new day stands the Lord who made it...at the beginning of the day let all distraction and empty talk be silenced and let the first thought and first word belong to Him to whom our whole life belongs". Dietrich Bonheffer

Although I find some days its extremely hard to do, I do believe and trust in that, I know he's right. I know it's right because it's true. Biblically grounded, relationally proven. I too must chose how to start my day, the war isn't over, today's battles are just beginning, but I know what side I'm on and I know who has won. Today's going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment