Sunday, August 26, 2012

Which way are you going?

I find myself struggling at times between to ways of life, and it is a very fine line each day. I can think of what Christ has done for me, is doing in me, and His promises, OR I can think or myself past failures, what is wrong right now, and what I am afraid might happen. When I walk in the former, it brings joy, love, and peace, because it is based on His divine grace and nothing else. 
 
While the latter involves nothing but the dependency on the workings of myself and others, and my view of each. There is a reason, a good and perfect biblical reason why this struggle occurs and I find that most people, myself included have a hard time with the reality of it; as long as we live in a world where we are not perfect, where others are not perfect, we will have this dilemma of what we believe-truly believe, and in turn how we will live it out, and all that that implies. 
 
My question is this, what do you believe? Are you going to live your life on your own self effort and the works of others? Or are you going to live in the grace of God, knowing that He loves you, His gives you peace, grace and mercy? And let me end with this, struggles will come,but you have the promise of His word that YOU WILL MAKE IT through if you cling to Him, because He has made it through and now sits in heaven, willing and able to give you and I wisdom how to live our lives for His glory. He said He would never leave us, EVER! Or forsake us, EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment