Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Call out and come to Him

 
Be careful when you stop and think about what you could have been, what you should have been, what you may never be...what good does it do you? Are you stirred up to be more? Is it God calling you back to righteousness, or is it you dwelling in pity? I can tell you pity is like tar; dark, desperate to cling to you, and once you have wondered deep into it, the harder it becomes to free yourself. ...
God can and will bring you out, but once again at the point of sounding redundant, call out to Him, He gives you the strength to come to Him. He has more for you than you ever think that you may have lost. Read this carefully I pray, I must constantly remind myself if it is not from God what I am thinking about, to keep it simple, I must let it go if I am to ever grab ahold of Him...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment