Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Hope


Hope, can it be any easier said, more difficult to explain, and hardest to grasp? My hope grows from my daily prayers, talking to Him and letting His Word speak back. How you ask? I read His words constantly, I let them come alive. Contrary to popular belief it's not just a good book, or a "love letter" as some say, it's not just about a great teacher with good morals, it is all those things and...
more, so much, but if you don't have a relationship with Him thats all it will be to you. There will be no hope, and what I need most at times is hope, to know He loves me, to know He wants the best for me, to know things will work out for me on the end. (which is written) So I read, I read to know Him more, to know His will, for Him to empower me to do His will, I hope, I pray, I give thanks, and I grow in faith and hope. I begin each day filled with hope, and then pray without ceasing knowing that His joy is my strength, and my hope is constantly renewed. May I suggest Isaiah 40:31, let me know what YOU see, encourage me...

No comments:

Post a Comment