Sunday, August 26, 2012

Yes Jesus loves you

I know it's a lot later than usual, but I didn't want to not post something, anything that might help someone that may stumble across this or even purposely seek these posts out. This is not a cop out by any means, but a biblical truth that you and I, we all need to know, and I mean really know.
 
If you were like me you grew up song this song, not it is biblically accurate and a perfect place to start your relationship with God if you haven't. And to those that have I hope and pray that it will be encouragement for you and allow you to rest easy tonight. 
 
Having said all of that, what I am talking about is this: "Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so, little ones to Him belong, they are weak but He is strong". Can it really all be so simple, yes, I believe that it can be and is, but the question is do you believe it? Can you? Will you? If you can't or won't, why not? Has not His goodness brought you here? Sustained your life this long? I pray you sing yourself to sleep tonight resting on His promise to you, "Yes Jesus loves you"

No comments:

Post a Comment