Sunday, August 26, 2012

I'm praying for your pain

I apologize for updating this a little late, something important came up, I hope you understand. I can not and will not tell of private matters that are not mine to tell, but that is where I will start this mini message. 
 
We often do not know what others are going through or have gone through, and the examples that are racing through my head are too many to list. So I ask you this, will you pray? pray for those that you do know are hurting. I know Gods grace is sufficient for me, but do they know it is also sufficient for them?
 
I pray they discover that, His love, his gentle calling them back to himself. I long to "name drop" to beg them public ally to turn to Christ to give Him the pain and hurt, the confusion and fear, Lord hear my cries, will you cry at His feet with me? Not only tears of sadness, but of hope, of joy in the promise.
 
I don't know the pain you are going through, but I do know that God is listening, looking, waiting, and again, calling for you to come to Him, come home...He knows your pain, he does, let Him help you heal, for he can and will heal you...believe, I know you feel it in your heart, tugging at your soul...He is here for you, let Him in...don't be afraid of Him, you're already afraid and miserable without Him, He will not add to that, but take the pain and suffering away, I feel as though you know I'm talking to you, but it is Him, He cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment