Monday, August 20, 2012

Love TRUTH, hate evil

"Have I then become your enemy by telling you the truth?" Paul makes this statement in Galatians 4:16 and although he is speaking to them, I find that he is infant talking about the conflict that we may face. The truth is at war against our flesh, and our old way of living. The truth should confront anything contrary to it, it should increase our love for God,
and if I may be so bold, increase o...
ur hate of evil. I know this may sound strong, but let me put it in terms I liken it to. I love my daughter and I would oppose anything that would do her harm with extreme malice. Sin, our fleshly desires, any evil that contradicts the truth must also be opposed with such a passion, how could you not hate evil if you truly love God, love the truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment