Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lifes Storms


One of the hardest things to be is at peace during a storm. But I am not fearful of the rain, the lightening, nor the thunder when I am inside my home. My home is the place I know well, I am at peace, strong, confident, so much so that at times my family comes to me during the worst of storms. Although I of myself can do nothing against the storm, just being there they draw upon my faith and peace, thus strengthening themselves. I speak of natural storms, but also of my faith, hope and peace in God, my spiritual home. I know He is my strength, my peace, my joy, my safe place during life's storms, it is Him I trust in, have faith in, knowing He loves me, knowing that He can do something about the storm, and even if He doesn't He promises to protect me during it...I pray with open eyes and heart you understand what he's trying to lead you to, Himself, His love

No comments:

Post a Comment