Sunday, November 11, 2012

Are you doing the Lord's will?

I know there is A God, I believe in Him and I believe that He has a will and purpose for my life, BUT with this knowledge do I actually live FOR Him? His will is for me to know Him more and more so that I can give him all the glory and honor in all I do. In fact it is only by His will that I have woken up this many years, but the question then becomes am I pursuing His will? This is in no way m...
eant as a negative, but rather a spiritual check if you will. The bible says to test yourself and show your self approved...we should humbly come before Him and ask..."Lord am I doing your will?" Faith without works is dead...faith and works go hand in hand. But is your hand in His? As a child holds their fathers, so we too should be with Him as He teaches us to walk in His ways. I pray this encourages you to go to Him, draw closer to Him, and then live for Him and all that that implies.

No comments:

Post a Comment