Sunday, November 4, 2012

Spend time with Him tonight

What else can I say on a night like tonight? I am not speaking of Halloween and all the assumptions and opinions (some even facts) about tonight, but rather the splendor of the beauty of the night. I know that although tomorrow is not promised to me, that tonight, being with my family, I honored God just by lovingly spending time with them. I do love them, and I do tell them, but above all that...
tonight i showed them by being with them. Is being in the presence of God any different? It shouldn't be. Spend time with Him tonight, give Him thanks for another day, praise Him despite your circumstances if you must, but show Him you truly love Him, don't just give Him "lip service". We have all been on the receiving side of that...don't be that child to Him, to your Father. Go to Him in praise and worship, through prayer, spend time with him and then rest comfortably in His loving arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment