Sunday, November 11, 2012

You may what they need, what they see

For those of you who read these posts I am sorry I am getting to it late this morning, I actually slept in. With that being said, when I woke up this morning my first instinct was to hurry and post something in case someone was waiting for proof that God was really speaking to them. I know that may sound silly, but I really feel that way. There may be one person out there that is desperately seeking, trying to find assurance that God is real and that He may even care about them...He does! We know this by His Word, so when we share His word with others we are in fact revealing him to a certain degree. I have always loved this quote and I don't know who said it, but it is this; "you may be the only bible some people read". Whether in church, at work, or at home, anywhere you go, you can and should represent God. I pray you and I allow more and more of His love, peace, grace and mercy to be shown, and genuinely grown in our lives and the lives of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment