Sunday, November 4, 2012

Words from the heart

Continuing from this mornings quote, so much has been made of words, the spoken word, I feel it my obligation to better explain "words" and their power. First I don't not believe it is biblically true that your words create your destiny, you won't find that anywhere in scripture. What you will find is that words come from your heart, and tell if your hearts condition. Some "test" this by making flippant remarks, trying to disprove this notion, but alas one quick word in jest does not disprove that what constantly comes out of ones mouth tells of said condition. So what then, should we not speak? No, we are to speak the truth in love. So before you and I do chose to fill the silence with what we feel is important, prayerfully consider "is this that I am about to say the truth in love, would god be honored and pleased with my speech?" I pray as I allow God to become more in my life that I echo His words more and more, and you the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment