Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lord help me, please

The bible, the word of God, is very clear that our time here is limited, our bodies fragile, and our relationship with him paramount. But do you and I actually live with that type of honesty in and of ourselves? It is in this that I all the more trust in His word to me, to us, for me, for us. Yes He loves us, that is without question, but do you love Him? Do you believe in Him and His love even during the hard times? Being honest with myself there have been times I have questioned just what exactly was happening, did he see all the pain and hurt? The struggles and troubles? Does He? It has taken many years and there are times that I "relapse" if you will, but my foundation in Him is sure now. Whether good or bad, healthy, happy, and glad, or sick, mad, and sad, I will bless His name...He is my hope in time of need. I pray that my transparency, and biblical honesty helps someone out there that may be struggling, God does love you, He does see your tears, and if you are His child you too have hope, hope of a future with Him...pray, praise, and be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment