Sunday, November 18, 2012

How healing can be yours

Sick? "how can healing be yours?" I often wonder how or why sickness occurs, and although I do not have the answers, I do know the answer giver. Too cliche? Even at my body's lowest point my soul can sing to the heavens, and rightly so. If I may be so bold as to ask "where is sickness affecting you?" But is it really? Has it affected your prayer, praise and thanksgiving? If it has Gods stre...
ngth can prevail, if it has not, than glory to God your hope is intact and still alive as it should be. So whether rich or poor, healthy or sick, loved by some, or downcast by all in, remember; the relationship God restored to you through His son by the power of His Holy Spirit gives hope in believing, faith in receiving, and strength for living...I pray this helps whoever needed this...myself included, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment