Sunday, November 25, 2012

We are the church

You are the church, at least we are supposed to be. Sounds pretty rough when it's worded like that doesn't it? But if I were to ask, and I must ask myself, and I do, do I keep that in mind as I go about my daily "grind/routine"? I do try, really I do! But is it you or myself I am trying to convince when I say that? Anyone else feel the same way? There is good news! Don't be disheartened! You...
are a work in progress, as long as you are progressing, growing with God. Growing in godliness and holiness...are you better today than you were yesterday? And more importantly is it because God is doing a work in you?! If you are His child than "glory!" You are the church, and you are growing. GOD is good and he keeps his word, he will bring you to where he wills. Rest easy in this biblical truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment