Sunday, November 4, 2012

It's never too late

"Lord", do you and I really treat Him as such?! I pray we would. But do we defer to Him when it comes to our daily lives? Should we buy this or that? Should we watch this or that? Or turn it off?! Should we update your status, or give god glory and thanks? Notice I am not condemning any of those, but I believe that is how and when scripture comes so alive when Paul tells us to pray without ceasing. We can and should be going to Him in prayer constantly...and honestly if we are Christians as we all claim to be than it is an ongoing dialogue with God anyways. (honestly those previous questions should only take a moment of your time.) again I am not condemning but calling us all back to godliness, holiness, and righteousness. Let us pray. And as the old saying goes; "It's never too late to start." *but someday it will be if you never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment