Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pursue Peace

"So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding." Paul writes this to the people at Rome, but we can and should take from this is just as relevant. That is this, and my personal application speaks perfectly of when(if ever) my wife and I have a "misunderstanding"...you know what I'm talking about. But this still pertains to the unmarried as well. We are all supposed to tr...
y to keep peace, and by doing so build up, or strengthen the relationship, for both of you. With God and His love an power at the center, forgiveness is close at hand, as is reconciliation. Simply put, the fighting, quarreling, etc. is not the will of The Lord. Make peace, it will help you BOTH. I pray this helps whoever may be struggling with whomever. Pray for His strength to increase in you, through you, for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment