Sunday, November 18, 2012

Last half of Romans 15:13

The last half of Romans 15:13 says"...so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Having already discussed the first half, the second half is just as important and needed to present the full intended message. Bottom line, without Gods spirit, the Holy Spirit, it is impossible to abound in hope. In fact the word abound here means overflow, have exceedingly over what is necessary...stop and think about that...if you are anything like me there are times that you just need hope, and no earthly temporal hope will do. I need Gods hope, the hope that is so lavished upon me that it overflows...that is His type of hope. I pray you take this verse as I have an study it out to its fullness, and continue to grow closer to Him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment