Sunday, November 18, 2012

Faith and grace

As I read and learn more about faith and grace, my experiential knowledge of them becomes more and more apparent. What I mean is this; there is so much I don't know(shocker!), and at times what I do know I feel as though I'm not living up to...does that make sense? Does anyone else feel that way? Well, J.I. Packer says "I need not torment myself with fear that my faith will fail; grace led me to...
faith in the first place, so grace will keep me believing to the end". This was and is comforting, but more importantly biblically backed and I regard it as true, so the comfort stands sure on Gods word. Don't fear, there is no fear in God, hence no fear that He won't keep his word in establishing you...pray about it, study it, live it, give it.

No comments:

Post a Comment