Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A mustard seed?!

"No faith is required to do the possible; actually only a morsel of this atom-powered stuff is needed to do the impossible, for a piece as large as a mustard seed will do more than we have ever dreamed of."-Leonard Ravenhill. Part of my problem and possibly yours is that we've gone so far and grown so comfortable on our own efforts that the thought of needing more, or even asking for more seems u...nnecessary. That does not make it true! We need God more then ever when our physical needs appear to be met, I fear that our spiritual ones have been so neglected that our relationship with God is strained, on our end, that we need that little grain of faith, not to move mountains, but to bring us back to Him, to move our mountain of "stuff" out of the way...this is just on my heart, I hope an pray it helps someone, not sure how, but I will leave that up to God. We just need a little faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment