Sunday, December 2, 2012

Desperate for HIM

I don't hide the fact that it was out if desperation that I chose to follow God. I knew I was never good enough, could never reach high enough, and now matter what I "got" it was never ever enough. This is not a defeatist attitude, only a beautiful reality that led me to the foot of the cross where all those "things" I could never achieve by my own strength and will power, were fulfilled, and fr...
eely given to me, if only I believed, received and kept growing closer to him. And here's the kicker, as I keep growing closer to him, the less and less the "things" actually matter, because now I find so much more in him, And through him I can share with others. Talk about a complete change of events...I pray you see my heart, but moreover God heart pouring out towards you...towards everyone that would believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment