Sunday, December 16, 2012

I'm sorry

At times words escape me. For example; when I need to say sorry, I knew I was wrong but some how had convinced myself that it was all their fault, dangerous thing pride is. If you're feeling proud be careful because the fall is soon to follow. It takes a lot of unnecessary work to hold a grudge, so let go of it. Finally peace should be out constant desire, especially if you're married, peace fo...
r your sake, and theirs. If your stubborn, pray and ask God for help, humble yourself. If you have pride, again pray and ask for help, humble yourself, and if you've been holding on to unforgiveness, not letting the peace of God reign, pray and ask God for help. Notice a trend? Guess what I'm about to do? Baby I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me. Even though I've said it privately, I felt lead to share it public with the hope that others will be lead by God to so the same. Not public ally mind you, but to pray and ask God and then do whatever he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment