Sunday, December 16, 2012

More and more prayer is needed

"Pray" it was amazing how many people on every media outlet, myself included, asked or mentioned prayers for families and friends of the victims, and yet I am still grieved that the evil has not stopped in the world and broken hearts still abound. Moreover the question that I ask you and myself is ; why don't we always pray? Pray more? We know the evil is out there, and it has touched our lives i...
n one way or another, and yet we do not ask for prayers constantly. The bible says to pray without ceasing...will everyone that asked or prayed yesterday, still offer up their prayers today? Even if there were not an absolutely awful event as yesterday, we all know that there are plenty of things, people, situations that we can and should be praying for. I will continue to pray, and hope that everyone else does as well. Can you see why God is our hope in our time of need? Let us pray

No comments:

Post a Comment