Sunday, December 16, 2012

God is real

Please don't ever try to convince me that God isn't real, it won't work. He has done so much for me, to me, with me that His track record speaks for itself. Point and case, he blessed me with the most wonderful wife, so perfect for me that tomorrow will mark the day she was born from him for me, grace and love in action. I don't deserve her, and nothing I could do can ever repay him. So my life...
's hope and desire is to please him by loving her with all my might. To those of you who aren't married, don't be discouraged even if you have been wronged in the past, whether your fault or not, Gods grace and love is abundant from him, for you an with you. Pray, read, study, praise, He is God, He is good, and He is real, this I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment