Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Gods still in control pt.2

"God is still in control, and He loves you." That may be the hardest thing to say, to hear, and even believe when horrendous things happen, but the fact remains that "God is still in control". I have updated lovethelordchurch.blogspot.com I hope that someone may read these posts and be encouraged. That someone will pray and return to God, that despite whatever you may be going through that you... still have a glimmer of hope, that someone, me, will say "God is still in control, and He loves you", that by my simple words, though inspired, will draw you closer to Him. That's why I write morning and night, that is why I pray for anyone and everyone that asks, becuase its not about me, its about Him. Again, feel free to check out lovethelordchurch.blogspot.com for any and all the older posts, from last week and more. And as always, have a great night, hold on, stay strong, God is still in control and He loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment