Sunday, December 30, 2012

Can't go back, won't go back

I've been thinking, praying desperately for the right words to say, just the right quotes, something...but why? I have been asking myself that lately, "why am I doing this, posting what I post, saying what I say and doing what I do, why?" The answer is actually very simple, I must. Since I have come to know God, or rather he know me, I can't go back, I wouldn't want to. A life with little or n...o hope, all self effort...on and on. Why do I post these posts? Because he first chose to love me, to extend his grace to me. I pray that although I can not make anyone open their eyes or see what I see, I will constantly strive to try, for you and it his name, his glory. I do hope that anyone and everyone that reads these, that knows me, believes that I truly only want to help, I pray I shed some light, point the way...show you his love. Remember you can see any older post at lovethelordchurch.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment