Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What will you believe?

"Why believe the devil instead of believing God? Rise up and realize the truth about yourself - that all the past has gone, and you are one with Christ, and all your sins have been blotted out once and for ever. O let us remember that it is sin to doubt God's Word. It is sin to allow the past, which God has dealt with, to rob us of our joy and our usefulness in the present and in the future." I a...m doing my best to balance; my thoughts and quotes, older theologians and pastors, current pastors and teachers, all based, rooted and grounded in and on the bible. Above all else I desire to point the way to His feet by my words yes, but also my life. Not for one moment do I think myself perfect, but in my failings, struggles and troubles, did I get up? Did I shake the dust from myself and press on? Do I live for Him...I hope and pray that you too strive together with me, with other like believers, all for the glory of God. Stay strong, hold on, God is good and Jesus is for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment