Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Sustainable Joy?!

I have yet to see any material thing sustain a persons happiness. I have witnessed times of being happy when something is introduced, but sustainable joy? No...but this is not a negative post, on the contrary, I do know how one can grasp that elusive sustainable joy, our lord and savior. He has proven time and time again, in my life and in the lives of countless others I know and have read about,... to provide that which everyone needs, "comfort and joy". By there is a catch I you will, this is a reconciliation of a broken relationship. You may not fully understand what all that encompasses, but pray, speak with someone and search Him out, and lord willing you too will find what we all are desperately looking for, in need of, Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment