Sunday, December 30, 2012

Check yourself

As I have been reading and studying about "election" in the bible, or being "chosen", the "elect", etc. the question that keeps popping up to me is this; "Am I living like I'm Gods chosen/elect?" I'm not speaking of material things, or an...ything of the physical nature because that is fleeting, but rather spiritually am I growing in the fruit of the spirit? Call it a spiritual check if you will, and from what I am learning it is something that we all should do on occasion. Please remember that this is not meant to condemn, but rather is a call to righteousness. I pray this challenges you as it is me...also you can always see all my older posts at lovethelordchurch.blogspot.com I've tried my best to categorize them, and they are all open for comments, concerns, whatever. If there is ever anything I can do personally to help you, clarify something or that we can look at, look up, pray for, anything, just message me, I would love to help and also be encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment